Adam Froke is 26-years-old. He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in June of 2017, and is currently on the path to receive a bone marrow transplant. He has been married for just over 1 year and his wife is in medical school training to become a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Adam has a bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning from Arizona State University and he has been working at a private consulting firm as an urban planner for almost two years.
His biggest hobby (outside of work) is music and he has been playing guitar since he was 13. Adam is active in his church community and plays music on the worship team at his home church almost every weekend. When he was younger, he also played in multiple bands. Before starting work as a planner, he spent a year and a half in Tennessee working as an audio engineer and playing music on a close friend’s music project.
Adam’s Life List:
- Home cooked meal from wife and / or mom
- Date night with wife
- See my pets (2 dogs, cat, fish)
- Family outing with parents, brother / his girlfriend, and my wife to local restaurant.
- Home repair costs for parents (my parents are doing some home renovations to accommodate me after my bone marrow transplant. New flooring / ac units / cleaned HVAC system)
- Black Magic Cinema Camera (for my local church)
- Fender FXA7 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones (Black)
- Wine Red Gibson ES-335 (my dream guitar)