- Survivor and their partner are between the ages 21-39.
- Survivor should be 1-3 three years out from their last active cancer treatment. Treatments for chronic issues are ok.
- We ask that the couple be in a committed relationship and together throughout (from diagnosis through treatment).
- The couple must be able to physically participate in activities (vinaysa yoga and hiking).
- The couple should not be in a significant crisis in their partnership.
- We ask that both members of the couple are vested in the process and willing to be open to new mindful experiences through yoga, meditation, and retreat breakout sessions.
- We ask that participants are willing to share their stories and be respectful of others.
- Retreat registration for each couple is paid for by the Dear Jack Foundation to include programming, 3 meals per day, and accommodations. Participants are responsible for airfare, transportation to and from retreat venue, and expenses incurred during travel that are non-retreat related. Travel grants are available. Please inquire upon the acceptance of your application.
- All Breathe Now retreat programs have a focus on healthy nutrition.
- Retreats are suggested alcohol-free experiences.
Sedona is a celebration of nature and culture, quiet wisdom and adventure. It fosters an intimate connection – to oneself and to each other – through meaningful experiences that enrich lives and renew spirits.
L’Auberge de Sedona is at the center of it all, inspired by this wondrous place and its power to create change. Everything is done with intention, each amenity fine-tuned to create unforgettable moments. When you journey here, the possibilities are endless.