Britt Ochoa is a 32-yr-old woman living in Phoenix, AZ. At the spry age of 27, she was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon Cancer. Britt is coming up on her 5 year cancerversary in July and just recently received her 107th round of chemotherapy.
Britt would like to think she is still the same carefree person that she was before cancer, with the best cheerleaders surrounding her. Her husband makes sure to keep her positive and push forward. When she was diagnosed, she had to give up her career and dedicate her life to getting the treatments she needed.
Although Britt has lost a lot to cancer, she has also gained many things such as an unwavering strength she didn’t know she had, meeting wonderful people, and realizing what is truly important.
Britt’s Life List:
- My family and friends throw a party to celebrate my 5 year cancerversary on 7/01/18.
- Escape with my husband to the beach.
- To see the Ellen Show (since my diagnosis, I watch her every day and she always cheers me up).
- Tix to see Jimmy Fallon (I’ve always loved him!)
- See a taping of SNL (my favorite TV show…besides Ellen).